Wednesday, January 30, 2013

ROP




Retinopathy of Prematurity.


Procedure for every prematured baby. Today after 4th rop test for izara...ni baru 1st time doc panggil parents involve and i guess ada something yang doc nak explain.


Seriously....aku sangat neves dan skang waiting for the doc to start the screening test. Tak tau nak cakap macam mana perasaan aku skang. Gentar...debar and tak tau what next will happen to my baby.


Just now pakar said...my baby will depends on the oxy for a long period. Even tough she said belum tau lagi or depends on baby condition samada perlu atau tidak. And there will be a laser treatment if mata ada problem. Its enough... Im feeling down back.


Im crying deeply in heart. Tak nak show my worry to much. Try to smile and be calm. Ya Allah....besar sungguh ujian Mu.
Affe Hussin
Affe Hussin

Affe Effie Afie. Mom of two special adorable kids. This is my personal journey on raising my kids. Follow me if u like my writing. TQ

2 comments:

  1. Salam..moga anak awak pun berjaya melaluinya....insyaAllah takde apa2 tu...Nak copy info silakan, tp please letakkan link ya, sbb itu lebih kepada cerita anak saya....:) TQ

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank u mama2q. Yes i will put ur link here. Just nk guna info tu untuk refer condition anak sy. Tima kasih byk2. :-)

    ReplyDelete