Friday, September 09, 2011

Carrot Walnut Cupcakes


Thanks to Ida for ordering cupcakes from me. Enjoy the taste ya! i really appreciate and glad she like the deco i've made. simple kan....I was confinement at this time. but still have the strength and courage to prepare these cupcakes. do know why and how..probably because i'm excited to do things that i love. rasa dia puas!!!! and the pain is taken away through cooking and baking. ecececeh....poyo


lagipun...sangatlaaa bosan if kita cuti 5 hari tapi terbaring macam dugong. baik do something yang ade faedah dan menguntungkan. bole manjakan diri tapi kalau telebey.....lemak! later...target to lose weight jadi ayam2 lagi like past year before. oh man......






Carrot Walnut Cupcakes for engagement









Again....mekasih Ida :-)



Affe Hussin
Affe Hussin

Affe Effie Afie. Mom of two special adorable kids. This is my personal journey on raising my kids. Follow me if u like my writing. TQ

No comments:

Post a Comment